With an A2 Qualis rating and indexed in Scopus, the journals Materials Research – Ibero-American Journal of Materials and jmr&t – Journal of Materials Research and Technology each will dedicate one edition to publishing papers submitted to ABM WEEK 2017, which will be held on October 2-6 in São Paulo.
The authors of the best contributions presented at the event will be invited to provide a more comprehensive, in-depth version of their studies in English, which will be thoroughly reviewed by the editorial board of both technical-scientific journals.
Furthemore, the journal TMM – Metallurgy, Materials and Mining Technology will also publish articles presented at ABM WEEK 2017.
Papers may be submitted up to June 4th. Additional information can be found at www.abmweek.com.br
A bimonthly on-line and printed publication of the Federal University of São Carlos (UFSCar), Materials Research – Ibero-American Journal of Materials relies on ABM’s support. It was launched in 1994 and focuses on theories, simulations, and experiments on materials processing, structure, and properties.
ABM members invest R $ 650.00 and non-members R $ 1,100.00 to publish articles.
– Qualis rating as A2 in Engineering II, B1 in Materials and Engineering I, and B2 in Engineering III and IV
– Indexed in several bases, such as: ISI, Materials Sciences Citation Index and Science Citation Index – Expanded (Web-of-Science), SciELO (Scientific Electronic Library Online), World Ceramic Abstracts, Chemical Abstracts, and Scopus.
The quarterly Journal of Materials Research and Technology (jmr&t) has been published by ABM in partnership with Elsevier publishing house since 2012, exclusively in English and online. Providing free access to articles, the journal contributes to the exchange of technical-scientific knowledge in the mining, metals, and materials industries. With more than 240 published articles by authors from more than 35 countries on five continents, JMRT reaches a wide international audience.
ABM members are exempt from publication fee. Non-member Brazilian authors invest US$ 150.00, whereas foreign authors pay a fee according to their country of origin.
– Qualis rating as A2 in Materials, B2 in Engineering I and II, and B3 in Engineering III
– Indexed in Clarivate Analytics’ (Thomson Reuters) Emerging Citation Index
– Inclusion in the JCR (Journal Citation Reports) under analysis; the corresponding impact factor is expected to be granted in 2018
– Approved by Scopus (currently the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed technical and scientific literature)
– Included in Elsevier Global Collection (a digitized collection with more than 7,000 journals) and ScienceDirect (Elsevier’s international collection with more than 11 million articles)
ABM has been publishing the magazine Metallurgy, Materials and Mining Technology (TMM) on a quarterly basis since 2004. Its mission is to value the academic production and encourage technological innovations in processes, products, and management practices in the mining, metals, and materials sectors. It is published online only and authors are not charged any fee.
–Qualis rating as B2 in Engineering II
– Indexed in major directories, such as: DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals, a Swedish international directory containing in excess of one thousand free-access journals (https://doaj.org/toc/2176-1523), and Diadorim, an open-access digital repository based at the Brazilian Institute for Science and Technology Information (http://diadorim.ibict.br/handle/1/823)
– Articles may be submitted in Portuguese, English, and Spanish