Much more intuitive and modern, the new paper submission system for ABM WEEK 2017 is available to upload contributions up to 4th June.
If you are interested in submitting a project, idea or study in one of the technical sessions during the event, please take the following steps:
1. Click on the menu PAPERS at the top of ABM WEEK 2017 hotsite.
2. Select the FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE and the TOPIC;
3. Download the TEMPLATE and follow the PAPER SUBMISSION RULES:
4. Fill out the REGISTRATION form according to instructions;
5. Read carefully the PUBLICATION AUTHORIZATION;
6. Upload your file, which must be saved in the corresponding TEMPLATE in Word format with up to 10 Mb in size.
7. Done! An e-mail will be sent to you with a login and password to access a RESTRICTED AREA and interact with the paper reviewer.
Your contribution will be included in the ABM WEEK 2017 program, which comprises 11 different events: 72nd Annual Congress, 18th Mining; 47th Ironmaking, 5th Agglomeration, 48th Steelmaking, Casting and Non-Ferrous Metallurgy, 54th Rolling and Forming; 36th Logistics, 31st Automation & IT; 38th Energy, 32nd Industrial Gases, and 17th Enemet.